- Eco-friendly- 100% naturally dried pine sawdust. The natural power of pine oil destroys ammonia odour.
- Absorb moisture and bad smell, this fresh pine scent will leave your cat litter box smelling clean and fresh naturally.
- Natural pine tree scent has anti-bacteria which defends from any types of bacteria.
- Biodegradable & Environmentally Friendly - Used pine wood cat litter powder can be recycled as fertilizer for flowers and plants
- Dispose of used cat litter with appropriate house-hold waste.
- No adding any chemical during the production process - safe for cats, rabbits, guinea pigs and other small animals.
How to use:
1. Take a tray large enough for your cat to use comfortably.
2. Clean and sanitize the litter tray. Pour 5-7cm of cat litter and shake gently to level.
3. Check the tray regularly and remove any solids, as necessary. Use a scoop to remove and dispose of with appropriate household waste.
4. In order to prevent any bacteria or infection, please clean up the waste of cat litter immediately.
5. Shake the tray gently afterwards to bring fresh pellets to the surface.
6. Empty tray when necessary and wash thoroughly with a mild pet-friendly detergent. Dry thoroughly and refill with fresh pellets.
7. Use disposable or rubber gloves when handling used litter.
Always seal the litter bag and store it in a humidity-free environment.
Not flushable, do not flush on the toilet, it can cause clogged pipelines.
Clean up the scattered sand asap avoid slipping.
Please dispose of used cat litter properly, abiding by the local provisions.
Only used for cat toilet, no others.
Keep this bag away from babies and small children to avoid suffocation.
Pregnant women should avoid contact with soiled litter.